Celluma LEDs - which device will be right for you?by Dr Ros Debenham
Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is the use of 3 different wavelengths of light energy to the body to treat various conditions. It creates a natural reaction similar to the process of photosynthesis (which is evident when we see how quickly our grass grows when it is sunny!) It was developed by NASA to help astronauts in space.
The devices we use in the clinic are more powerful than these home devices purely because of their size but they still get results. A clinic treatment is like a personal trainer session, a home device is like doing a jolly hard workout at home.
Supplement your clinic LED treatments with your home device to come out of lockdown with more radiant, youthful skin.
Our cells absorb the light energy which helps:
- Increase cellular metabolism.
- Stimulate the production of collagen, hence tightening the skin.
- Smooth the skin texture and improve skin firmness.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Accelerate the repair of damaged skin cells eg wounds, after aesthetic treatments, in eczema, psoriasis and if skin has become dry from using Retinol.
- Improve acne due to the repair and the destruction of the p.acnes bacteria with the blue light
- Muscular pain relief
The 3 programs available on the different devices are:
- Wrinkles and wound healing
- Acne and oily skin
I have detailed below the programs available and treatment area size with the different devices:
- POD: Wrinkles and wound healing | Acne/oily | Pain 4.4" x 2.75." £353
- ACNE CLEAR: Acne/oily only 14" x 6'. £587
- FACE: Wrinkles and wound healing | Acne/oily 14" x 6". £827
- LITE: Wrinkles and wound healing | Acne/oily | Pain 14" x 6". £1,187
Dr Ros, Katie and Kate use Celluma LITE settings at home. Your choice of LED device comes down to what you want to treat and your budget.
Fill in the contact form if you need any more advice and remember that Skinade collagen supplement drink improves the collagen production of your face as well as your whole body, nails and hair.